Has any question on ELU ever received three gold badges: 10,000 views; 100 upvotes; and 100 favorites? The question, Which word begins with "y" and looks like an axe in this picture?, is close, and I am rooting for it.
As of July 5th, 2017, there are seven questions on ELU with three gold badges. They are:
1. Is there a correct gender-neutral singular pronoun ("his" vs. "her" vs. "their")?
266 net upvotes///62,062 views///103 favorites///Aug 2010 date posted
2. What is the rule for adjective order?
3. When should I use an em-dash, an en-dash, and a hyphen?
4. Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
Note: This question was at 97 or 98 favorites when the OP asked the Meta question on July 3rd.
5. How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another?
132///34,381///152///April 2011 [more favorites than votes]
What are your favorite English language tools? [closed]
128///12,081///148///August 2010 [more favorites than votes]
7. Which word begins with "y" and looks like an axe in this picture?
378///81,189///101///June 23, 2017
As @Mari-Lou A noted:
The interesting thing is though, from a statistics point of view, all five [six: one more made the list] stellar badges were awarded at least three or more years after the questions were posted. They accumulated 100 favourites over a much longer span of time than the Y question.
Thanks to @Josh, who compiled the list in his comments.
1To split hairs, it's the users who asked the questions that got the badges.– apadernoJul 8, 2017 at 10:52