It would be helpful if tchrist had added a comment as to why it was deleted.
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are:
- commentary on the question or other answers
- asking another, different question
- “thanks!” or “me too!” responses
- exact duplicates of other answers
- barely more than a link to an external site
- not even a partial answer to the actual question
- Is a full answer.
As far as using abusive language...
Always be polite and have fun
Who was I rude to?
It’s fine to disagree and express concern, but please be civil.
I wasn't disagreeing or arguing with anyone.
This might trigger it, but still, I didn't aim it at any person or group of people.