I found



they are a little bit different :o ...

where do I have to ask English questions?

Thank you for reading !

  • 3
    This forum (english.stackexchange), is for people who know English pretty well and wish to ask fairly technical questions about the intricacies of the language. ELL (ell.stackexchange) is for "English Language Learners" and is the place to ask more basic questions about "everyday" English.
    – Hot Licks
    Aug 14 '19 at 1:54
  • 4
    Ahhh I got it now !! :> I should be in ell !! Thank you for comment.
    – ukwon95
    Aug 14 '19 at 2:05

Browse other questions tagged .