Currently, the question Why is "taking a biscuit" a bad thing in the UK? has an answer which
- is heavily downvoted (with a score of -19 last I saw),
- describes activities many people would consider very disgusting,
- doesn't cite any sources or otherwise back up its claim in any way,
- has several comments refuting it, and
- is currently the question's accepted answer.
I didn't see any reason why this answer could be worth keeping, so I flagged it as "rude or abusive." Somebody reviewed my flag but decided to leave the answer up.
Should we do something about this particular answer? Is there any reason we shouldn't just delete it?