As grammar and usage of some words depends on the origin like US or UK English, So I was thinking that there must be tags about those also..

As I am not the moderator nor the one who decides tags but I fell need for those tags. Don't you feel these type of tags must be there to categorize questions?

  • you do get to choose some tags when you write your question, though others will help to edit them if better tags exist. So, if you think your question is about "american-english" in particular, go ahead and use that tag :)
    – aedia λ
    Jun 30, 2011 at 14:18

1 Answer 1


You mean like , , , , , , , , , , and ? (Go ahead, click them: those are all tags that already exist. Some of them don't have any questions, but most of them do.)

  • Isn't there an italian-english too?
    – apaderno
    Jun 30, 2011 at 8:23
  • thanks... Actually I was writing U.S. something in my question thnx for help
    – Stuti
    Jun 30, 2011 at 9:16

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .