It looks to me like all ELU migrations elsewhither are stuck, and have been so for a day or so. This includes any migrations from ELU to ELL as well as here to our own Meta.
What's happening is they get closed for being offtopic as belonging on another site, then locked, but then those migrations are never picked up by the internal job (software agent) that actually migrates them to their destination.
This has happened once before, quite a few years ago now. I’m posting here, and with these tags, upon CM request so that it gets queued up for fixing by the SE ops team.
Recent examples from this query:
- Ignore this: migration testing only
- We want to know which type of design users like the most to focus on
- Is the Grammar wrong
- How to politely say "you have to decide quickly"?
- What is easy english book you would recommend me to read? (for ESL)
- Why is the singular "dress" used in "all wearing traditional dress"?
- What does the line "they'll be sorry they bought come sun up" from Deadwood mean?