I just asked a question, and it's about the usage of non English words in English ( What should be the plural of “kibbutz” ).

In my opnion the tag is relevant for the question, however it doesn't exist. Since I don't have enough reputation to add a new tag, I'm asking the community to add this tag, so that I and others could use it.

| |
  • What would that tag be used for? A similar tag might be loan words, which covers foreign words adopted into English. Does this tag work, or do you have something else in mind for scope? – simchona Dec 30 '12 at 9:34
  • loan-words works fine, I wasn't aware of its existence. – SIMEL Dec 30 '12 at 9:48
  • And it's worth pointing out (in case you didn't know, and for others in the future) that a -1 on Meta simply indicates someone disagreed with the proposal. – Andrew Leach Dec 30 '12 at 9:52
  • @AndrewLeach, I'm aware of this, and of the fact that it doesn't affect the reputation of the site. – SIMEL Dec 30 '12 at 10:42

Having read through your question, as well as a similar one on how to pluralize Japanese import nouns, I think the tag you are looking for would be .

So, I don't think a new tag is really needed.

| |
  • We already have far, far too many. They're useless, I'm afraid. – John Lawler Jan 1 '13 at 3:10

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .