From EL&U Helpcenter about asking:
Some subjective questions are allowed, but “subjective” does not mean “anything goes”. All subjective questions are expected to be constructive. What does that mean? Constructive subjective questions:
- inspire answers that explain “why” and “how”
- tend to have long, not short, answers
- have a constructive, fair, and impartial tone
- invite sharing experiences over opinions
- insist that opinion be backed up with facts and references
- are more than just mindless social fun
So what are some examples of constructive subjective questions that are allowed on EL&U? (or What are some examples of great subjective questions on EL&U?)
This question and answers would be a great reference.
Note: It can be same as great primarily-opinion based questions also (which are exceptionally good and previously allowed)
Note2: The below meta post is related also and there are some general examples in it:
A look at question quality
Subnote: I could not be sure if this question is appropriate also. I searched for other questions that might ask for examples but I could not find and I also checked tags that might be used for this kind of question.