If the questions related to IELTS are about how to pass the exam, then the
plain answer is ‘no’. This site does not cater for candidates wishing to prepare for any one of the dozen English language exams that are currently available.
However, nowhere on the help centre is this clearly stated
But please, don’t ask any questions about the following topics. They are out of scope for this site.
- Proofreading ("Is this right?", "Are there any mistakes?"), unless the source of concern is clearly specified
- Writing advice (see Writers.SE instead) or critique requests
- "How to improve my English?" (this is not constructive anyway)
- Translation and non-English languages — please see the translation tag info for details
- Naming, including naming programming variables/classes
- Criticism, discussion, and analysis of English literature
- Jokes that do not rely on the English language
Questions asking about exam preparation is covered by “How to improve my English”, but perhaps that could also include a side comment, similar to;
- e.g. asking for advice about English language exams.