How do I gain reputation, I only have one, and to make more you need to vote on people's answers, but I only have 1 reputation and I need 15 to do so, and to answer some ones question, but you need 50 reputation?
That's not quite how reputation works. Voting for other people's answers (and questions) gives those people reputation (except on meta). Also, nobody gets reputation from comments, even when they are upvoted.
To make this more clear, I've quoted "What's Reputation", with some minor changes for clarification:
Your reputation is increased when:
- [your] question is voted up: +5
- [your] answer is voted up: +10
- [your] answer is marked “accepted”: +15 (+2 to acceptor)
- [your] suggested edit is accepted: +2 (up to +1000 total per user)
- [someone else's] bounty awarded to your answer: + full bounty amount
- one of your answers is awarded a bounty automatically: + half of the bounty amount (see more details about how bounties work)
- site association bonus: +100 on each site (awarded a maximum of one time per site)