- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 421 421 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 275 275 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 206 206 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 191 191 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 What's the opposite of chr() in Ruby?
- 17 Adding lambda functions with the same operator in python
- 13 Word for a room with washing machines in it?
- 11 Markdown to docx, including complex template
- 10 What is a fast command line way to switch between multiple directories for system administration?
- 9 Charging a fee for GPL software
- 7 What was the context of Queen Juliana's "I can't understand it" quote?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 1 '15