I'm a self-teaching geek. teaching because that process is far from over. I don't know a ton, but what I know, I'll share, and I won't answer a question if I'm not confident I'm correct.
Seattle, WA, United States
Member for 9 years, 8 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 '18 at 14:37
- Bicycles 28.6k 28.6k 33 gold badges7070 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 385 385 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 380 380 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 258 258 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Boot without starting X-server
- 79 How to use drop handlebars properly?
- 49 Why don't Tour de France riders always ride their TT bikes?
- 36 Why might a compact drivetrain be frowned upon?
- 36 Why can't Yellow Jersey change hands on last day of Tour De France?
- 35 Is it really going to damage a bike to wash it with a hose?
- 34 Why is buying a bike as a whole cheaper than buying separate parts and building it?
- View more network posts →