- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 691 691 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 270 270 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 247 247 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 My ISP uses deep packet inspection; what can they observe?
- 25 Does dropping a Coursera course look bad in a PhD application to the university offering the course?
- 18 How to prevent an office dog from becoming a problem
- 9 How does an attacker get access to hashed passwords?
- 8 Can we mention "most likely" employer as current employer for PhD applciation?
- 8 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow FP multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 7 Why would I ever use AES-256-CBC if AES-256-GCM is more secure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 8 '17