Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Jericho Center, Jericho, VT, USA
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '18 at 21:15
- English Language & Usage 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 148 148 33 bronze badges
- Super User 133 133 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 What is the word for things that work even when they aren't working (e.g. escalators)?
- 51 What are words that describe "the people" in the same way that "the machine" describes the ruling class?
- 50 Word to describe object that can be physically passed through
- 36 Need to access the default camera shutter sound used by the iPhone
- 35 What is "regional", but relating to time instead of location?
- 25 What do you call a person who is always noisy on the Internet?
- 25 Is there a word for the selective removal of items from a list (other than cull)?
- View more network posts →