I wrote a code once. It was awful.
If you're wondering whether the preceding applies to my experience doing it, or its quality once done: yes, it does.
Top network posts
- 116 How to make strpos case insensitive
- 69 Looping Over Result Sets in MySQL
- 35 Why does crypt/blowfish generate the same hash with two different salts?
- 30 Why does crypt/blowfish generate the same hash with two different salts?
- 22 jQuery - Selector for duplicate ID's
- 21 Call to undefined method PDO::bindParam()
- 15 What is the correct format for a blowfish salt using PHP's crypt?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.