Former prosecutor, teacher, IT professional, business analyst, interior decorator, professional gamer, and a few other things. Disabled. Unable to work. Destitute. Homeless.
- English Language & Usage 2.2k 2.2k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 520 520 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Webmasters 418 418 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Web Applications 248 248 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Is there a word that means "multiply by ten"?
- 16 Idiom that means trying to save something that is beyond saving
- 12 How to clean my ear canal with something more reusable than a cotton swab?
- 9 Correct usage of SIC to express verbatim statements expressed vocally?
- 8 Other ways to say 'I plead insanity'
- 7 Discussing blood alcohol levels in English
- 7 Word for someone who is "quietly reliable"
- View more network posts →