- English Language Learners 4.8k 4.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Buddhism 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 319 319 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 305 305 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 255 255 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Why does the i in "naïve" have two dots?
- 45 Is "cool" appropriate or offensive to use in IMs?
- 29 Is Jesus considered to be a buddha?
- 23 What is the name for this sarcasm-like form of words?
- 19 What's the difference between "vanilla" and "plain" when talking about yogurts?
- 19 Is it permissible to have exposed mains conductors in holiday lights?
- 15 Can any time on clock be spoken as it is in numbers only (hour + minutes)?
- View more network posts →