Have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about over 20 years. Started development work as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1992. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
New York, NY
Member for 7 years, 11 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '17 at 14:43
Top network posts
- 125 Is it possible to use std::string in a constexpr?
- 62 Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 57 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 57 Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 49 What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 42 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 40 Public, Private - Upper Case, Lower Case:
- View more network posts →