Have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about over 20 years. Started development work as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1992. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 6 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '17 at 14:43
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 6.5k 6.5k 2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 771 771 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 Is it possible to use std::string in a constexpr?
- 85 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 78 Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 62 Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 53 Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 49 What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 43 Public, Private - Upper Case, Lower Case:
- View more network posts →