Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 5:40
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 289 289 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 220 220 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 215 215 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 What does it mean when my new HDD reports errors at a time that shouldn't exist?
- 40 Dealing with .NET IDisposable objects
- 18 Why is this query slow the first time after I start the service?
- 15 How can I stop sites from being able to tell when they're visible? AKA How do I disable Page Visibility API?
- 12 Why won't RDP accept my stored credentials, and makes me manually enter it every time?
- 11 How can I declare derived "shell" classes that do nothing but act as renames?
- 11 Why is SQL Server Big Endian?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 15 '16