Top network posts
- 62 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 50 Big list of "guided discovery" books
- 33 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- 28 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 26 Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- 22 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 19 Solution of 2nd order linear ODE with regular singular points, and complex exponents at singularity
- View more network posts →