Renaissance guy: while my degrees are in Aerospace Engineering & Urban Planning, I am an Urban Planner in the Middle East and a Wine Bar owner in Portland, Oregon. But, I've done everything from clean toilets in a gas station to being a personal assistant to a billionaire.
My motto is "I just want to make sure your beer is as full as mine."
If you need to reach me for whatever reason, I'm at spacemike at gmail.
- Worldbuilding 17.2k 17.2k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Travel 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 86 Do flight attendants prefer I press the button or walk to the back? (Long-haul flights)
- 53 What all stops working when I pause time?
- 53 What would an out-of-water submarine (for water-breathing mer-people) look like?
- 51 Stumped: What would replace 'names' in an alternate history?
- 48 Are there any real world examples of where a desert and a swamp meet each other?
- 44 How did the T-Rex reach the vehicles in Jurassic Park?
- View more network posts →