Person A: There are always two sides to every argument.
Person B: No there aren't.
I'm not insane - everybody else is and I'm the only sane one.
I think, therefore I eat.
- Puzzling 35.1k 35.1k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Mathematics 15.5k 15.5k 1010 gold badges2727 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.6k 3.6k 1212 gold badges2828 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 99 gold badges2525 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- 66 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 62 Make a square with matchsticks!
- 62 Remove my last letter and I could become lethal
- 48 Half filled water bottle
- 47 A truly amazing way of making the number 2016
- 36 Can anyone help me out with this?
- View more network posts →