- English Language & Usage 6.2k 6.2k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 983 983 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 541 541 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 338 338 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 Philosophy behind Yitang Zhang's work on the Twin Primes Conjecture
- 56 What is the optimal length for an email address in a database?
- 35 Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 26 How do you extract/install from an .iso file?
- 24 What is the origin of the phrase "and nothing of value was lost"?
- 20 A generic noun for something being compared?
- 18 What are the distinctions between "authoritarian", "totalitarian", and "dictatorial"?
- View more network posts →