Phonics The Hedgehog
"You should have called yourself Phonics The Hedgehog. That would have been something. As it is, you're way too Sega for this room." - Robusto
"'God help us!' said Holmes, after a long silence. 'Why does Fate play such tricks with poor helpless worms? I never heard of such a case as this that I do not think of Baxter's words, and say: "There, but for the grace of God, goes Sherlock Holmes."'
'“There's an east wind coming, Watson.”
“I think not, Holmes. It is very warm.”
“Good old Watson! You are the one fixed point in a changing age. There's an east wind coming all the same, such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson, and a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it's God's own wind none the less, and a cleaner, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared."'
"My dear D'Artagnan, you do not make me angry, you make me sad; it is cruel, in fact, to see a man of your deserts out of the position his services ought to have acquired; it appears to me, my dear friend, that your name is as radiant as the greatest names in war and diplomacy. Tell me if the Luynes, the Ballegardes, and the Bassompierres have merited, as we have, fortunes and honors? You are right, my friend, a hundred times right." - Comte de la Fère
Member for 8 years, 7 months
43 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '16 at 23:39
- Christianity 4.1k 4.1k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 922 922 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Korean Language 916 916 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 259 259 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 What exactly is Mining?
- 22 Why was taking census a bad thing?
- 19 Wave offering; What exactly was the point?
- 13 What is a Nazirite?
- 13 Who is the young man mentioned in Mark 14:51?
- 12 For how long did the early Christians share all their possessions?
- 12 Sacrifice of the first-born son leads to fury
- View more network posts →