Other viewpoints and musings at https://whitneyland.com. This is just an excerpt of one I hold closely.
Customers might say, “I messed up…I’m not very good with technology”. I believe it’s impossible for them to mess up. It’s our job as creators to design and build easy, efficient, and satisfying experiences. People trying in good faith shouldn’t feel bad about technology, we must evolve and improve.
A different saying is “the customer is always right”, it’s usually not meant literally, more to convey an ethos. Similarly, we can believe “the customer is always capable”. If they ever don’t have a good experience, we can keep iterating and innovating, and find a way to make our offerings succeed for more and more people.
Top network posts
- 165 What does it mean when an HTTP request returns status code 0?
- 141 How to print out the method name and line number and conditionally disable NSLog?
- 77 Title change when presented with an offer
- 74 UISegmentedControl selected segment color
- 72 How do I find an array item with TypeScript? (a modern, easier way)
- 66 Is JSON.stringify() supported by IE 8?
- 62 Any way to replace characters on Swift String?
- View more network posts →