I'm a former wildlife biologist, former teacher, political activist and writer, currently working on two series of books focusing on state symbols and politix (a word I coined to cover the full spectrum of political topics, including philosophy and activism). (See KPow Books)
Member for 5 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 2:04
- English Language & Usage 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6k 6k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Biology 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Law 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 What logical fallacy is "If you don't like it, move!"?
- 86 What is this method of joking about a morbid situation called?
- 82 Derogatory word, describing person (a pupil) who memorizes instead of learning?
- 41 Head is to decapitate as arm is to what?
- 39 What's an antonym of demonize (other than deify)?
- 35 Double is to triple as halve is to ...?
- 33 What's the term for not just being wrong, but the exact opposite of right?
- View more network posts →