David's dayjob consists of working as a consultant for an IT company in Geneva. After dark he works on his main interests, which include home and building automation.
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 2828 gold badges8080 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Academia 645 645 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 527 527 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 514 514 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 373 373 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 532 How do I parse command line arguments in Java?
- 328 How to access the last value in a vector?
- 260 How to define an enumerated type (enum) in C?
- 181 How to generate sample XML documents from their DTD or XSD?
- 77 Why/when should I prefer MATLAB over Octave?
- 74 History of changes to a particular line of code in Subversion
- 70 In Java critical sections, what should I synchronize on?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 15 '18