David's dayjob consists of working as a consultant for an IT company in Geneva. After dark he works on his main interests, which include home and building automation.
Top network posts
- 522 How do I parse command line arguments in Java?
- 317 How to access the last value in a vector?
- 257 How to define an enumerated type (enum) in C?
- 178 How to generate sample XML documents from their DTD or XSD?
- 76 Why/when should I prefer MATLAB over Octave?
- 74 History of changes to a particular line of code in Subversion
- 70 In Java critical sections, what should I synchronize on?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.