Top network posts
- 77 Is there an English equivalent to the Persian saying "Now that it's my turn, the sky fell down"?
- 17 Word for something that is emotionally charged in a way that reduces the chances of approaching the subject from an objective point-of-view?
- 15 Word for change of information during transmission
- 15 Single word for "Someone who's in on a secret"
- 13 What is the meaning of "rage," in this exchange
- 13 Adjective equivalent of "As old as the hills"
- 13 What is a best man in Latin?
- View more network posts →