In addition to my passion for technology I am a fanatic grammarian (and fascinated by grammar) and logophile with a great love of the English language. I'm somewhere in between when it comes to descriptivism and prescriptivism, though I lean more towards prescriptivism.
'Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.' ~Bill Gates
- English Language & Usage 6.2k 6.2k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 548 548 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 491 491 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Travel 365 365 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is "a whole nother" grammatical?
- 32 How do TV shows go about getting "unbranded" cars?
- 31 Euphemism for diarrhea
- 27 What to call someone whose partner is dead
- 25 "Royal we" agreement
- 25 What is the purpose of hook turns?
- 19 Android: Create bigger Floating Action Button with bigger icon
- View more network posts →