i am a software developer focusing on java in the finance world since 2004.
i am philosophically opposed to capital letters.
i live in the usa, and my answers tend to apply best to that region.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '16 at 16:46
- Personal Finance & Money 2.8k 2.8k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 381 381 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 How to prevent overlapping schedules in Spring?
- 62 What is a word for making something seem not as bad as it actually is?
- 50 For very high-net worth individuals, does it make sense to not have insurance?
- 32 Why use statsd when graphite's Carbon aggregator can do the same job?
- 25 Cassandra seed nodes and clients connecting to nodes
- 21 Why is the Star Wars universe not a post-scarcity economy?
- View more network posts →