Ay, what’s in a username?
Trolls by any other name would smell as unsweet.
The true measure of a contribution lies not in the author’s name,
but in the work itself and the readers it helps.
If site stats are to be believed, this is an impressive site for its repository of helpful knowledge and community leverage, reaching lots of people, and am glad to contribute where I can be helpful like that!
Member for 4 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 at 14:25
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Law 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 94 How appropriate is it to forward interview requests mistakenly sent to me to the right person?
- 81 Should I sell my stocks when the stock hits a 52-week high in order to "Buy Low, Sell High"?
- 71 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 66 What rules govern forced removal from flights (due to overbooking)?
- 55 Can cited works hold grammatical positions in sentences?
- 52 Why would GPS availability be reduced by high demand (or solar eclipse)?
- View more network posts →