SEEKING JUNIOR-MIDWEIGHT DEVELOPERS FOR MENTORING AND FREELANCE WORK.
Tutorials and articles:
- Eye-Openers: Generating and Smoothing 2D Terrain in Unity
- Eye-Openers: Mesh-based 2D Side-scroller Terrain in Unity
- Eye-Openers: Infinite Streaming 2D Side-scroller Terrain in Unity
- Sensible naming is at the heart of writing good code.
- Simplicity (!= brevity): fewer moving parts == less that can break.
- Least Astonishment
- Functional, stateless approaches are best.
- "You must understand the Tao before transcending structure."
Open Source Projects:
arc - a realtime applications framework primarily for games, for C & JS.
orb - a small, simple OpenGL & OpenGL ES rendering engine and associated tools, for C.
- App architecture
- Procedural world algorithms
- Tools development
- Rendering & Visualization
- Tech: OpenGL, WebGL, C, JS, Unity, C#, Java, Flash.
Cape Town, South Africa
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '17 at 12:28
- Game Development 26.9k 26.9k 33 gold badges5959 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 778 778 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 411 411 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 290 290 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 How do I create particles that react to the player and enemies?
- 66 Should I avoid using object inheritance as possible to develop a game?
- 61 What's the use of Jade or Handlebars when writing AngularJs apps
- 59 How are voxel terrain engines made?
- 42 How does delta compression reduce the amount of data sent over the network?
- 36 gdb: How do I pause during loop execution?
- 34 How can I create a random "world" in a tile engine?
- View more network posts →