Frequently on the wrong end of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 4 '15 at 17:00
Top network posts
- 40 Is there a word or phrase for a nursing mother not biologically related to the baby she breastfeeds?
- 13 Word for "observing something with the purpose of gaining knowledge from it"?
- 12 A word that refers to the availability of something moving from the wealthy/businesses to the common man/individuals
- 9 Why do we say "archenemy" differently from "archangel" and "architecture"?
- 7 Looking for the media equivalent of "televised"
- 6 A term for products whose "secret" features are well-known (but not publicized)
- 5 adjective denoting the turn of the century?
- View more network posts →