I work in IT for a charity.
Enjoy science, maths, games, puzzles, music, art, etc.
Jack of all trades and master of none.
A noob at the time of writing so still learning the ropes.
Forgive me if I commit a faux pas.
Avon (Kerr Avon) is a character in 80s British sci-fi Blake's 7 played by Paul Darrow (a superb actor). I chose that name when first starting here as it was apt for the answer I was giving.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '15 at 10:05
Top network posts
- 68 What is a writing that writes down every single word what one is thinking, called?
- 63 Convicted felon looking for a job
- 55 What's a negative word for "subtle"?
- 38 What is a word for a person who uses resources to the maximum?
- 37 Word for Secretive Marriage that is not Elope
- 36 Could two planets be tidally locked to each other so close they share their atmosphere?
- 26 Single word for someone who doesn't let anyone walk all over them (antonym of 'pushover')
- View more network posts →