Graduate student at UCLA. Interested in combinatorics, algebras (both commutative and non-commutative), and probability/statistical models. Also trains.
Westwood, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '18 at 2:24
Top network posts
- 23 Shouldn't the "credit score" prevent Americans from going deeper and deeper into personal debt?
- 20 Do certain religious traditions believe that Eve had sex with the Serpent?
- 12 Is it mathematically problematic to consider the complex space of real(!)-valued functions?
- 6 How to simplify or upperbound this summation?
- 6 Equations of motion for a free particle on a sphere
- 6 Define a functional and nest it with its arguments
- 5 How do I use the size of a class-static object in its aggregate initializer?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.