I currently develop and support the backends of a few LAMP-stack based web applications for BSS (Business Support Services) that my company specializes in.
I have experience in software project management, business process development, and I ran a software development business for a short time (actually twice). I have been using PHP since 1998 or '99, and I'm reasonably competent in the associated client-side technologies. I find myself using Python often, mostly for my own personal projects, I'm quite poetic in VIM, and of course Git is a cornerstone of my development.
Lately I have been experimenting with machine learning, mostly with scikit-learn.
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 2222 gold badges106106 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Super User 7.2k 7.2k 1010 gold badges4949 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.7k 6.7k 2121 gold badges6060 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 4k 4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Replace non-ASCII characters with a single space
- 209 Root user/sudo equivalent in Cygwin?
- 208 How to find a router at an unknown location in a house?
- 184 I accidentally typed password into bash command line
- 113 Find and remove large files that are open but have been deleted
- 108 Cannot kill Python script with Ctrl-C
- 93 Why are special characters such as "carriage return" represented as "^M"?
- View more network posts →