In one life, I am Robert Munteanu, software engineer for a respectable software company. I write clean Java code, I maintain application builds ... help my colleagues discover bugs with automated analysis tools. The other life is lived in open source, where I go by the developer alias "Rombert" and try go get my code in virtually every open source software I have an use for.
- Stack Overflow 61.3k 61.3k 2929 gold badges185185 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 682 682 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 882 Find and restore a deleted file in a Git repository
- 350 Maven Run Project
- 335 Difference between wait() and sleep()
- 243 Checking for a dirty index or untracked files with Git
- 130 Why can't a "Class" variable be passed to instanceof?
- 98 SQL SELECT speed int vs varchar
- 91 Can I make one maven profile activate another?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 6 '11