- Personal Finance & Money 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3k 3k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Law 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 360 360 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 What are the financial decisions leading to "barn find" automobiles?
- 43 What part of the constitution makes the US federal agency "Food and Drug Administration" legal?
- 36 A great wife — but not very logical
- 35 What emergencies could justify a highly liquid emergency fund?
- 31 What are hard/flat buttons (on appliances) called?
- 22 Can I claim only part of the full amount of a check?
- 21 Is there a negative word for an overt display of emotion?
- View more network posts →