Top network posts
- 139 Mimsy were the Borogoves - why is "mimsy" an adjective?
- 73 If city life is urban, what do you call living in a forest?
- 68 Does the term "white lie" have racist connotations?
- 58 What is a verb that means 'to make a small amount of money last for several days'?
- 51 I just read about a house that had a "busybody" What is a busybody?
- 43 The "F-word" in N-gram Viewer
- 35 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- View more network posts →