- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 7 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '18 at 23:44
- Database Administrators 11.2k 11.2k 1616 gold badges6565 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 282 282 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 189 189 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 310 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 134 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 127 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 107 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 74 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 56 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 55 When should I rebuild indexes?
- View more network posts →