- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 8 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '18 at 23:44
- Database Administrators 13.1k 13.1k 1616 gold badges6565 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 653 653 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 279 279 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 329 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 135 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 131 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 113 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 78 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 58 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 56 When should I rebuild indexes?
- View more network posts →