North Providence, RI
Member for 10 years, 1 month
- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
- Database Administrators 14k 14k 1717 gold badges7272 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 713 713 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 333 333 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 419 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 140 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 136 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 123 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 109 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 71 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 63 You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.