I'm a native English (American) speaker.
I studied linguistics and journalism at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
In the past I worked as a freelance journalist in English media in Israel and am currently a content writer and editor for a U.S.-based home improvement website.
I enjoy linguistics and grammar, and am especially intrigued by the translation of idioms, slang and metaphors.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '11 at 8:12
Top network posts
- 52 Is “either” only used with two options?
- 37 Is there a problem with Triangle K? If so, what?
- 36 "What an idiot!" in plural form
- 31 A word for a worldly wise person who pretends to be naïve?
- 19 Word/phrase to mean something that just happens once
- 17 Why did Yonatan arrange the secret arrow sign with David?
- 16 Is it permitted to take extra food from a buffet?
- View more network posts →