Web and database specialist with strong emphasis on open source tools and Google's App Engine. Currently, my preferred platform includes Linux (or GAE), nginx or lighttpd, MySQL, Python, Django or Webapp2, HTML5 with jQuery and Bootstrap. Also good with Photoshop and digital images.
My web sites include e-commerce, mobile web apps, interactive charts and graphs, inventory management and sports team management. I have built entire web sites from the ground up, including hardware, 3-tier networking with load balancing, operating systems, databases, web servers and custom code for SQL, business logic and HTML/AJAX.
Previous work includes Perl, PHP, C/C++/C#, Java, Apache, FreeBSD. Early languages include Pascal, Fortran and Assembler.
I am also a Masters swimmer with FINA World Records for relays.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '17 at 21:44
- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 231 231 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Webmasters 196 196 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Russian Language 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 47 Simple Way to Implement Server Sent Events in Node.js?
- 44 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 36 Pycharm import RuntimeWarning after updating to 2016.2
- 30 How do I map incoming "path" requests when using HTTPServer?
- 21 Font Awesome icons not showing in Chrome, a MaxCDN related Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy issue
- 16 Using spread operator to update an object value
- View more network posts →