Clouseau: "Does your dog bite?" Hotel Clerk: "No." [Bows down to pet the dog] Clouseau: "Nice doggie." [Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand] Clouseau: "I thought you said your dog did not bite!" Hotel Clerk: "That is not my dog."
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '16 at 15:11
Top network posts
- 24 pip install -r: OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- 22 Has lack of mathematical rigour killed anybody before?
- 20 Why doesn't PRC help install a new leadership or stage a coup to preserve DPRK -- or even take it over altogether before the US does?
- 16 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 15 How could a resurrected Jesus prove he is Jesus without performing miracles?
- 13 How come Public key cryptography wasn't discovered earlier?
- 13 What do "bars" mean?
- View more network posts →