Top network posts
- 160 Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- 131 What is a "prize" for last place called?
- 65 Wooden sticks are the only allowed weapons in a technological society - how far would these weapons have progressed by now?
- 57 Is there a non-medical name for the curve where index finger and thumb meet?
- 55 Handwriting is to illegible as drawing is to what?
- 36 What is the opposite of heritage?
- 32 From which point on would including a dragon on one side of a historical battle not be an instant victory?
- View more network posts →