Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 931 931 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 821 821 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 410 410 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 250 250 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 214 214 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 How to idiomatically express the idea "if you can cheat without being caught, do it"
- 28 How to remove carriage returns and new lines in Postgresql?
- 27 What is an antonym for "refactoring" with regards to programming?
- 23 Postgresql trigger function with parameters
- 15 Please add the ability to fold blocks of code in questions and answers
- 10 An expression for what "worriers" do, as scoffing as German "Bedenkenträgerei"
- 10 How to prevent managers from unequally distributing work?
- View more network posts →