Hello. I'm an ESL teacher in Taipei, Taiwan and teach at companies such as Yahoo, Mitsubishi, Credit Agricole, and Taiwan Stock Exchange. I'm here to help others and learn more to become a better teacher. Author of "The I Inside."
- English Language & Usage 7k 7k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- History 323 323 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 305 305 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 299 299 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 When talking to American clients, should I say "smoothie" or "milkshake"?
- 63 Are the dual transportation and learning meanings of both "coach" and "train" just a coincidence?
- 24 How to say "It's not rocket science" before rockets existed
- 18 Is the swastika in The Great Gatsby anti-semitic?
- 16 Silent "e" at the end of words
- 15 Can I use "some" as a synonym of "very"?
- 14 What's the word to describe when movies try hard to evoke emotion?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.