- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 577 577 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 396 396 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 389 389 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why is faith seen as a sign of weakness, instead of an unexplored land/opportunity?
- 32 How can teachers warn students about common mistakes without causing the student to make the mistake?
- 19 Backstabs you constantly in a subtle way
- 15 DIfference Between Stored Procedures and Prepared Statements?
- 15 To avoid repeating "one"
- 15 Issues with "equals", where does this come from and how do I combat it?
- 13 Word for when something makes something else seems smaller in a relative manner
- View more network posts →