- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 387 387 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 243 243 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 243 243 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 143 143 1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Git commit count a day
- 27 union 'punning' structs w/ "common initial sequence": Why does C (99+), but not C++, stipulate a 'visible declaration of the union type'?
- 26 Does accessing a declared non-volatile object through a volatile reference/pointer confer volatile rules upon said accesses?
- 21 union 'punning' structs w/ "common initial sequence": Why does C (99+), but not C++, stipulate a 'visible declaration of the union type'?
- 17 Why do mainstream strong static OOP languages prevent inheriting primitives?
- 16 How do you "echo" the last configure/make build --options within a source directory?
- 12 How do you restore a corrupted object in a git repository (for newbies)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 28 '15