I find way too many things interesting.
Downey, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '16 at 22:35
- English Language & Usage 38.8k 38.8k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 166 166 33 bronze badges
- Writing 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Word for "of or relating to God"
- 72 Is there a proper way of talking about a negative "privilege"?
- 65 "Updatable" vs. "Updateable": which is correct?
- 54 What is a less controversial name for the clothing item known as a "wife-beater" in the United States?
- 51 Why should I use an MVC pattern?
- 49 What do you call a man who knows well how to fix his household appliances?
- 49 English equivalent of the Portuguese phrase: "this person's mood changes according to the moon"
- View more network posts →