I find way too many things interesting.
Downey, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '16 at 22:35
- English Language & Usage 37.3k 37.3k 22 gold badges6363 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Writing 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Word for "of or relating to God"
- 72 Is there a proper way of talking about a negative "privilege"?
- 59 "Updatable" vs. "Updateable": which is correct?
- 54 What is a less controversial name for the clothing item known as a "wife-beater" in the United States?
- 50 Why should I use an MVC pattern?
- 49 What do you call a man who knows well how to fix his household appliances?
- 49 English equivalent of the Portuguese phrase: "this person's mood changes according to the moon"
- View more network posts →