By Day: Economist
By Night: Dilettante Jack of all trades
Never join a club that would have you as a member. You deserve better than that. Groucho's Moralities.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 17:15
- Portuguese Language 30.2k 30.2k 44 gold badges7979 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9.3k 9.3k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 498 498 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 384 384 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- German Language 163 163 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Underwater equivalent of "aerodynamic"?
- 107 Word meaning: A slip of the tongue which suggests how you actually feel, often humorous
- 78 How to degender "separate the men from the boys"?
- 71 Idiom for making fun of something people are ashamed of?
- 65 Is there any idiom or expression that would mean "all my efforts wasted"?
- 41 Meaning of "Carrots aren't that great" in the sentence
- 38 An idiomatic alternative to "familiar with the matter"
- View more network posts →